TomTom And TomPlayer
Create a BACKUP of your tomtom FLASH card
TomTom is linux …. so Mplayer is working right now … on tomtom one
- Download this http://sourceforge.net/projects/tomplayer
- Extract somewhere and go in the folder just created and you will see a “ttsystem file ” you have to RENAME the file ttsystem because in the root of your tomtom there also a ttsystem file and if you replace the orginal file with this one your tomtom will become only a simple video audio player.
- then copy every file on the root of your tomtom’s flash card
- then restart your Tomtom (with the flash card inside …) You could note your tomtom is a bit slower on booting …. Wait a while …
- GO in the last page of your tomtom and click on TomPlayer Icon as you can see in the picture above